The Venue Director is an important position in our restaurant and concert space. The focus is to
facilitate an organized Concert and Event space that delivers elevated service on a consistent basis.
We are looking for someone who fits our company’s culture, is a self-starter, has the wherewithal to
learn and apply problem solving techniques on the fly, and can bring a positive attitude to our
Venue Director Position Details:
● Oversee Venue Operations and ensure artist needs are met and guest experience delivered
● Schedule service staff for venue in collaboration with the SD
● Take part in the hiring and training of venue servers, captains, bartenders, runners and
● Schedule security on a monthly basis
● Manage venue maintenance and act as main contact for all venue repairs
● Manage venue inventory and pars, artist merch, and company swag
● Prepare weekly venue pacing report to identify areas of where to improve sales and cut
payroll expenses in collaboration with AGM/GM
● Drive server sales incentives and develop ways to increase venue revenue
● Collaborate with the SD on responses to social media posts and reviews pertaining to quality
● Work alongside the marketing department and concierge to assure our marketing materials
are up to date and present in the venue
● Follow concert manager advance work and coordinate artist hospitality
● Monitor and report on labor spending in the venue
● Act as lead on stage script and when needed promote upcoming events or initiatives
● Work closely with concert management handling settlements, guest list, artist parking, M&G,
and run-of- show timelines
● Lead and/or participate in daily pre-service meetings to ensure ongoing training of food,
beverage, service, policies, and procedures.
● Maintain the venue to be in compliance with code and safety standards as well as brand
● Must know how to review tips sheet at week end to ensure tips distributed match tips
● Perform any and all other related functions as seen fit within Venue Operations
● Working knowledge of Excel, google apps, and Aloha (and/or similar POS systems).
● 2-3 years experience in venue or restaurant operations a plus.
● Full flexibility to work weekends and holidays.
● Be able to lead and manage a team.
Serious inquiries only. Please email resume and other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org